Garrett AT Gold Metal Detector
We currently have 3 in stock.
The AT Gold metal detector was designed to find tiny gold nuggets in the most challenging prospecting environments, including shallow fresh water hunting.
The AT Gold operates at a high frequency optimized for gold prospecting and includes a True All Metal Mode.
The All Metal Mode is preferred for prospecting because it provides the greatest possible depth and sensitivity. It also provides a continuous audio response to allow the operator to hear the subtle detection signals produced by faint targets.
The AT Gold is a Motion All Metal detector, meaning that slight motion of the search coil is required to maintain detection, although static detection of targets can be achieved while in Pinpoint mode.
The AT Gold includes manual and automatic Ground Balance plus an exclusive Ground Balance Window feature to optimize the detector’s performance in highly mineralized ground, where gold is most often found.
This detector is waterproof to a maximum depth of 10 feet (3 meters) for searching in freshwater lakes and streams. Gold Detectors also find Coins, Rings, Jewelry, Relics, Artifacts and Buried Treasures. In addition to its True All Metal Mode, the AT Gold includes two Discrimination Modes, making it a versatile coin and relic hunting machine. When selecting either the DISC 1 or DISC 2 mode, the operator gains more Tone ID information from targets in addition to the ability to discriminate unwanted trash targets (e.g. nails, foil, pull tabs).
- Frequency : Operates at 18 kHz Frequency
- Total Weight : Weighs in at 3.03 lbs (1.4 kgs)
- Warranty : Protected by a 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Electronic Pinpointing : Pinpoint a Detected Target's Precise Location with Electronic Pinpointing
- Digital Target ID : Provides Indication of a Target's Metal Conductivity using a Digital Target ID (Scales From 0-99)
- Iron Audio™ : Emits Audio on Discriminated and Flat Iron Objects Like Bottle Caps and Washers using Iron Audio
- Adjustable Threshold : Allows for Manual Adjustment of Background Sounds to Increase Volume of Detected Targets
- Graphic Target Analyzing : Indicates a Target's Conductivity plus the Discrimination Pattern using a Graphic Target Analyzer
- One-Touch Treasure Hunting : Powers On The Metal Detector and Can Automatically Reset to Factory or Customized Settings
- Fast Track Ground Balance : Balances the Detector Quickly in Highly Mineralized Soil Conditions using Fast Track Ground Balance
Factory Included Accessories:
5x8" DD Search Coil
Deluxe Stereo Land Headphones