Teknetics Eurotek Metal Detector
We currently have 2 in stock.
The Eurotek incorporates state-of-the-art technology and was designed to handle tough hunting conditions found in Europe and throughout the world.
No other detector in this price range has Advanced Iron Identification, High Resolution Target-ID, and Superior Target Separation.
Eurotek technology gives you great value, superior advantage in iron-infested sites and a variety of coils to handle all of your detecting needs.
- Large 2-digit numeric Target-ID numbers from 1-99
- Ferrous ID: 1 – 39
- Non-Ferrous ID: 40 – 99
- 3-Segment Depth Indicator
- 2-Tone Audio Target-ID
- Motion Discrimination Mode
- Discrimination Adjustment: 1 – 79
- Adjustable Sensitivity: 1 - 10
- ¼” (6.3 mm) headphone jack
- Large Target Overload Warning
- Save Settings as Default
- Battery Power Indicator
- 8” (20 cm) Concentric waterproof searchcoil
- Ergonomic S-Handle design with locking stem collars
- 7.81 kHz Operating frequency
- Length: 37.25” – 50.5” (95 cm – 128 cm)
- Uses one 9V battery (not included)
- Battery life: 20-25 hrs.
- Weight: 2.4 lbs. (1 kg)
- 5-year warranty