Teknetics G2+ Metal Detector
We currently have 1 in stock.
The New Teknetics G2 is unique among gold prospecting metal detectors for its combination of high sensitivity to small gold nuggets and also lends it's versatile functions as an all-purpose treasure detector.
The new Teknetics G2 with 19kHz is an extremely sensitive unit able to find the smallest gold and silver targets at extreme depths that other units have missed. The unit has the ability to find good targets in iron. It is superior to any detector made, even those selling for 2-3 times the price.
Conquer Iron-Infested Sites With Adjustable Iron Audio
- Adjustable Iron Audio
- Ground Balance all the way to salt
- Enhanced V-Break®
- Tone Discrimination System
- Notch Mode with Adjustable Notch Width
- Adjustable Backlight
- Computerized GROUNDGRAB®
- One Touch Ground Balance with Manual Override
- Unmatched Target Separation in Iron and Trash
- Continuous Ground Condition Readout
- Ground Phase Value Indicates Type of Mineralization
- Fe3O4 Graphic Indicates Amount of Mineralization
- Ground Balance All the Way to Salt
- Static All Metal Pinpoint with Depth Indicator
- 19 kHz Operating Frequency
- Ultra-Lightweight, Only 2.5 lb. (1.1 kg)
- 5 Year Warranty
- Frequency : 19 kHz